Worldwide Industry for Browser Games to 2030 – Featuring 99Games, Activision Blizzard & Aiming Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Browser Games Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Implications and Growth” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global browser games market.
The global browser games market reached a value of nearly $7,012.9 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% since 2015. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% to nearly $9,285.0 million by 2023. The market is expected to reach $11,108.6 million in 2025 and $17,092.2 million in 2030.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Growth in the historic period resulted from in-game purchases and freemiums, live streamers and gaming influencers, and rise in disposable income. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were stringent regulations and low internet speed. Going forward, increasing use of the internet, cross-platform publishing and play, technological advances, rising penetration of 5G, and increasing gamers involvement due to COVID-19 will drive the growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the browser games market in the future include growing privacy concerns, regulatory restrictions to curb games addiction and economic implications of COVID-19.
The browser games market is segmented by type into pay-to-play games, free-to-play games, and pay-in-play games. The free-to-play Games market was the largest segment of the browser games market segmented by type, accounting for 79.5% of the total in 2019. Going forward, the pay-in-play games segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the browser games market segmented by type, at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2019-2023.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global browser games market, accounting for 51.0% of the total in 2019. It was followed by North America, Western Europe, and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the browser games market will be Eastern Europe, and the Asia Pacific, where growth will be at CAGRs of 14.5% and 7.8% respectively. These will be followed by Africa, and North America, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 6.2% and 6.1% respectively.
The global browser games market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 7.74% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include King Digital Entertainment, Gameforge, InnoGames GmbH, Zynga Inc., and Bigpoint GmbH.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Browser Games Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Type
7. Browser Games Market Characteristics
7.1. Segmentation By Type
7.1.1. Free-To-Play Games
7.1.2. Pay-To-Play Games
7.1.3. Pay-In-Play Games
8. Browser Games Market Product Analysis – Top Games
9. Browser Games Market Trends And Strategies
9.1. In-Game Advertising
9.2. Independent Developers And Publishers
9.3. New Game And Business Models Aim For In-Game Purchases
9.4. Social Media Strategy
10. Impact Of COVID-19 On Browser Games Market
11. Global Browser Games Market Size And Growth
11.1. Market Size
11.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 – 2019, Value ($ Million)
11.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015 – 2019
11.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015 – 2019
11.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 – 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Million)
11.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019 – 2023
11.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019 – 2023
12. Global Browser Games Market Segmentation
12.1. Global Browser Games Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2015 – 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
12.1.1. Free-to-play games
12.1.2. Play-in-play games
12.1.3. Pay-to-play games
13. Browser Games Market, Regional And Country Analysis
13.1. Global Browser Games Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast
13.2. Global Browser Games Market, By Country, Historic and Forecast
- 37 interactive
- 4J Studios
- Activision Blizzard
- Aiming Inc.
- Alpha Gproup
- Apar Games
- Aquiris Game Studio
- Arkadium, Inc.
- Asobo Studio
- Atrix Entertainment
- Babil Games
- Bamtang Game
- Bandai Namco
- Behold Studios
- Bethesda Softworks
- Bigpoint GmbH
- Bizarre Creations
- Celestial Games
- CodemastersSoftware Company Limited
- Creatures Inc.
- And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gj23zn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900