INDIANAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tangoe, the leading technology expense and asset management solution for more than 20 years, today announced it has been named a Visionary in 2023 Gartner Inc.’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global report1. This is the 10th time Tangoe has been included in the report. Gartner evaluates providers based on their Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.
“It is an honor to once again be named a Visionary by Gartner,” said James Parker, CEO, Tangoe. “This is a recognition of Tangoe’s innovation and industry leadership with 14M+ devices under management globally – more than any other provider. Mobile fleet management has evolved from simply reducing administrative burdens and cutting costs to a mission-critical solution for businesses of all sizes and needs. Tangoe ensures that the mobile devices powering enterprises are up and running and optimized for every user around the globe.”
According to a recent Vanson Bourne study, most businesses are completely reliant on their mobile devices, losing 30+% of revenue without them. But that reliance comes at a price; IT teams spend 34% of their time managing devices. Their top challenges include sourcing new devices, managing the inventory detailing the company fleet, and providing technical support for users and devices.
“Tangoe is a preferred provider because of their deep integrations with nearly all global carriers, flexible management solutions for BYOD or corporate-liable devices, and comprehensive lifecycle solutions that support the most complex use cases,” said Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research.
Tangoe’s vast global coverage helps clients ensure business continuity and security while also handling the day-to-day logistics of administering an increasing number of smartphones, laptops, scanners, and IoT devices. Plus, when clients pair Tangoe’s mobile management services (MMS) with Tangoe’s telecom and cloud expense management, they gain the benefit of cost optimization across their broader IT environment.
About Tangoe One Mobile
Tangoe’s mobility management services are a part of the automated Tangoe One platform. MMS delivers an industry-leading global solution helping companies of all sizes manage their entire corporate fleet of devices at every phase — from ordering, provisioning, securing, and monitoring all the way through to repairing, reassigning, recycling, and buybacks. Clients can add mobile security solutions and global Help Desk support as well as Advisory Services with fleet auditing services and cost management consultants renegotiating contracts using market price indexes and $34B in IT spending intelligence.
The comprehensive solution allows businesses to offload the administration of the mobile fleet and optimize their mobility budgets too. Tangoe ensures companies are getting the most value out of their mobile fleet with expense management services designed to automate invoice processing, validation, and global bill pay while also identifying sources of waste and overspending.
Key features include:
- Global Capabilities: Sourcing warehouses located in the U.S. and Europe, Apple GSX integration globally, device recycling available globally, Help Desk service in 9 languages with five locations worldwide, bill pay in 129 currencies, Device as a Service program offering both domestic and international support
- Mobile Security: Centralized security and device wiping with Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
- UEM Integration: Integrations with Unified Endpoint Management platforms assure the integrity of device information, making accurate inventory management easy
- Automation: Automated workflows accelerate processes and cost savings
- Lifecycle Management: Services across every phase, from ordering, provisioning, securing, and monitoring all the way through end-of-life
- Tangoe for Apple® and ServiceNow® Integration: Solutions work with the tools companies already use
- Live Chat Support: Technical support delivered virtually anywhere through AI-powered Audrey Chat Bot and Live Chat Support
- Integrated Help Desk: Issue tracking and dashboard analytics in the centralized platform
- Streamlined Ordering: Carrier integration makes placing device orders fast
- Renew and Recycle Programs: Buybacks at leading prices and secure, eco-friendly recycling
Tangoe is the leading technology expense and asset management solution. Tangoe seamlessly integrates with hundreds of providers globally to deliver the reporting and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes and scales. Fueled by an innovative automation framework and unified customer experience, Tangoe optimizes spend and resources across telecom, mobile, cloud, and IoT. For more information on the power of Tangoe and how it can transform your business, visit www.tangoe.com or connect with the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
1 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global, Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Bill Menezes, 31 July 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ServiceNow is a trademark of ServiceNow Inc.
Vice President, MarCom, Digital and Demand