REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- ASTRAL CHAIN – In this new action game from PlatinumGames, the creators of the Bayonetta series, control the protagonist and a special weapon called a Legion simultaneously to chain stylish combos. Change Legions on the fly to vary your style and unleash a variety of abilities. The last remnants of humanity depend on you, and to save the world, you must investigate its dark side.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy – The original roast master is back, and he’s on the go! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, all scaled up in stunning HD. Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game collection. Rekindle the fire with remastered versions of the original three games, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory. Because when there’s a realm that needs saving, there’s only one dragon to call.
- Torchlight II – The Torchlight II game takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures and sinister secrets – and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands. The Torchlight II game is fast, fun and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or form a party online* with your friends.
- Mario Kart Tour – Pre-registration for the new Mario Kart Tour mobile game** has started! If you want to be among the first to be notified once the game is available to download, pre-register now via the AppStore and Google Play. Mario Kart Tour launches for mobile devices on Sept. 25. A new teaser video and gameplay trailer show off the high-octane game in action.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
- Arcade Archives WATER SKI
- BARRIER X – Available Sept. 3
- Brunch Club
- Bubsy: Paws on Fire!
- Damascus Gear Operation Osaka
- Deadly Fighter 2
- Decay of Logos
- Farm Mystery
- Fin and the Ancient Mystery – Available Sept. 3
- FUZE4 Nintendo Switch – Available Aug. 30
- Grand Brix Shooter
- Headspun – Available Aug. 30
- Heave Ho
- Invasion of Alien X – Earth in Crisis
- Legend of the Skyfish – Available Aug. 30
- Little Racer
- Omen Exitio: Plague
- Pacific Wings
- Root Letter: Last Answer – Available Sept. 3
- Vambrace: Cold Soul
- Wilmot’s Warehouse
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
** Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet, compatible smartphone and Nintendo Account required. Data charges may apply.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.