Newegg Constructs Deals on Desktop PC Components for Build Now Sale
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$NEGG #newegg–Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, today announced it is bringing deals to both current and aspiring PC builders with its Build Now Sale, on now through Feb. 4.
PC builders enjoy the assembly process and the outcome resulting in a valued home tech product. Newegg’s Build Now Sale includes graphics cards, computer processors, motherboards, cases and memory.
See the Build Now Sale: https://newegg.io/buildnow
- AMD Ryzen 7 7700X Desktop Processor
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700X Desktop Processor
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Desktop Processor
- ASRock X670E Lightning AM5 ATX Motherboard
- ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax 1700 Intel Motherboard
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler
- Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler
- Corsair Vengeance DDR5 Desktop Memory Model
- DeepCool AK400 CPU Cooler
- Enermax LIQMAX III Liquid Cooler
- G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5 Desktop Memory
- MSI MEG Core Liquid S360 Liquid CPU Cooler
- MSI PRO X670-P WIFI DDR5 AM5 Motherboard
- MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus Motherboard
- WD Red Plus 10TB Hard Disk Drive
- WD Red Plus 6TB Hard Disk Drive
“Newegg has everything customers need with deals on components to start or finish a 2023 desktop PC build,” said Jim Tseng, Director of Product Management for Newegg. “These deals make now an ideal time to select parts and get started making a dream desktop PC.”
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg also serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information, please visit Newegg.com.
Follow Newegg on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and Discord.
Newegg Commerce Inc.