DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Epifluidic Diagnostics Technology Advancements and Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Epifluidic diagnostics is an emerging class of wearable diagnostics that enables sweat and interstitial fluid (ISF) analysis through skin-interfaced microfluidic systems. These body-worn skin-conformable and flexible miniature devices with microelectronics, sensors, and flexible microfluidics allow long-term, painless, and continuous sampling of the alternate biofluids and real-time and continuous monitoring of diagnostic targets for precise health management.
Technology advancements in this field, particularly the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions help enable higher diagnostics accuracy and enhanced user convenience.
Researchers have found evidence that sweat- and ISF-based diagnostics can be used for a diverse range of applications, including viral infection detection, cystic fibrosis diagnosis, urea monitoring, and Parkinson’s disease management. Sweat-based epifluidic diagnostics are predominantly utilized for hydration management and substance-use detection, while ISF-based epifluidic diagnostics are employed for metabolite measurement.
Key players are actively expanding ISF-based epifluidic diagnostics for more clinical uses, such as therapeutic drug monitoring, cardiovascular disease monitoring, and sepsis detection. With several sectors of impact, epifluidic diagnostics has high market potential in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Epifluidic Diagnostics Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- Research Methodology
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Conventional Diagnostics and Epifluidic Diagnostics: A Comparison
- Components of an Epifluidic Diagnostic Device and Emerging Innovations
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Scope of Analysis
3. Technology Analysis: Sweat-based Epifluidic Diagnostics
- Competitive Environment
- Emerging Sweat-sensing Applications from the Academic Innovation Ecosystem
4. Technology Analysis: ISF-based Epifluidic Diagnostics
- Competitive Environment
- Emerging ISF-Sensing Applications from the Academic Innovation Ecosystem
5. Innovation Indicators
- Commercial Availability of Sweat- and ISF-Based Epifluidic Diagnostics for Different Target Analytes
- Epifluidic Diagnostics: Diverse Applications and Development Status
- Technology Roadmap of Epifluidic Diagnostics
- Regional Trends of Epifluidic Diagnostic Device Development
- Analysis of M&As in the Epifluidic Diagnostics Industry, 2020-2023
- Analysis of Government Funding for Epifluidic Diagnostics, 2020-2023
- Snapshot of Private Funding for Epifluidic Diagnostics, 2020-2023
6. Patent Analysis
- IP Activity Analysis on Epifluidic Diagnostics (2018-2023)
- Sweat-based Epifluidic Diagnostics – Innovation Themes Analysis (2018-2023)
- ISF-based Epifluidic Diagnostics – Innovation Themes Analysis (2018-2023)
7. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Novel Microfluidic Systems Analyzing Alternate Sampleable Biofluids
- Growth Opportunity 2: IoT, AI/ML Algorithms, and Other Advanced Information and Communication Technologies
- Growth Opportunity 3: Collaborations between Key Players, Academic Institutes, and Governments
- Technology Readiness Levels (TRL): Explanation
9. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/147e4g
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900