SAN JOSE, Cali.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#8021x–Genians, the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions, today announced it is expanding its market to India and North Africa with RASInfotech – Genians’ sole distributor in the Middle East – based on achieving remarkable business growth in the Middle East market.
- RASInfotech grew its NAC revenues by 118.9% year-over-year from 2021 to 2020
- RASInfotech expects 170% year-over-year growth in its NAC revenue in 2022
This business growth is primarily driven by rapid adoption of Genians’ industry-proven Network Access Control (NAC) solutions called Genian NAC, which provides the most comprehensive features, flexible deployment options (On-prem, Cloud-managed, NAC as a Service), and affordable pricing in the NAC marketplace.
“Genians’ technology and service abilities have proven themselves year after year by meeting and exceeding my partners’ and customers’ needs in the most effective ways,” said RAS Infotech CEO Akram Khazi. “Genian NAC has brought consistent success to multiple verticals and market segments. Most importantly, It supports everything from legacy to evolving network environments seamlessly, something other NAC solutions cannot do.”
Dong-Bum Lee, Genians’ Co-founder and CEO notes that, “RASInfotech will continuously deliver success via this new market in concert with Genians through a combination of operational expertise, commitment, and excellent support.” Further, says Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder and CTO, “Recently, Genian NAC has evolved to support Zero Trust Security by consolidating the most essential Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) features.” These include:
- Comprehensive Network Observability using Device Platform Intelligence and Traffic Flow Analysis
- Real-time Compliance and Risk Posture Measurement
- Zero Trust Segmentation
- Biometric (FIDO) NAC
- ARP, 802.1X (RADIUS), Cloud Gateway, Agent Enforcement
- Actionable Compliance (PCI, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27002)
- Secure Remote Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Application Visibility and Control
- Security Service Edge (SSE) powered by NAC
- White-labeled SASE Solution for MSSP
“Team Genians and RASInfotech will proactively work together to meet our customers’ upcoming needs by offering a full range of ZTNA capabilities right ‘out of the box,’ without disturbing existing network infrastructure,” added Kyeyeon Kim.
Any organizations interested in Genian NAC & ZTNA in the Middle East, India, & MENA, please contact RAS Infotech.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0097143911300, 0097143911301
- Website: https://www.rasinfotech-dubai.com/
Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860), the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), provides a fundamental cybersecurity platform for building a trusted path to secure access for any connecting devices by leveraging its Device Platform Intelligence (DPI), Network Access Control (NAC), and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Since 2005, the company has served more than 2,400 customers, in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, critical infrastructure, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians is working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with global communities and industry leaders around the world.