Fantasy Sports Market Will Exhibit Negative Impact During 2020-2024 | Launch of Various Apps for Fantasy Sports to Improve the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#FantasySportsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global fantasy sports market, operating under the consumer discretionary industry. The latest report on the fantasy sports market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 6.28 billion, at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. DraftKings Inc., Flutter Entertainment Plc, Fox Corp., Roto Sports Inc., Sporta Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Sportech Inc., The Football Association Premier League Ltd., The Walt Disney Co., Verizon Communications Inc., and ViacomCBS Inc. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Launch of various apps for fantasy sports has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the increasing traction of mobile video games and traditional e-sports might hamper the market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Fantasy Sports Market is segmented as below:
- Fantasy Soccer
- Fantasy Baseball
- Fantasy Basketball
- Fantasy Football
- Other Sports
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, over 44% of the market growth originated from North America during the forecast period. In addition, fantasy soccer led the growth under the type segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size.
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The fantasy sports market report covers the following areas:
- Fantasy Sports Market Size
- Fantasy Sports Market Trends
- Fantasy Sports Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing number of sports leagues as one of the prime reasons driving the Fantasy Sports Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fantasy sports market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fantasy sports market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fantasy sports market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fantasy sports market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Fantasy soccer – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy baseball – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy basketball – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy football – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other sports – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CBS Corp.
- DraftKings Inc.
- Fox Corp.
- Paddy Power Betfair Plc
- Roto Sports Inc.
- Sporta Technologies Private Ltd.
- Sportech Inc.
- The Football Association Premier League Ltd.
- The Walt Disney Company
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]