Data Center World’s Expo Hall to Feature State-of-the-Art Data Center Products and Services
Event Takes Place May 8-11 in Austin, TX
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Data Center World, the leading global conference for data center, facilities and IT infrastructure, will feature state-of-the-art data center products and services. Over 200 exhibitors will showcase the latest technologies and innovations to provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about new solutions impacting the industry. For a complete list of sponsors and exhibitors, visit here.
Data Center World is AFCOM’s annual global gathering and will take place May 8-11, 2023, in Austin, TX. Register to attend here.
Tara Gibb, Senior Director, Data Center World said, “As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of business infrastructure. Data Center World’s Expo Hall is the only place to uncover all of the latest technologies, products and services your company needs.”
Data Center World 2023 Exhibitor News
- ADT Commercial, Booth #355: ADT Commercial, a leading U.S. security integrator and provider of commercial security, fire and life safety services, announced completion of its first pilot sale for its EvoGuard brand of autonomous intelligent guarding solutions. The company sold the Tando autonomous indoor drone to existing pilot partner, Movado, for continued field testing.
- Atkore, Booth #349: Unistrut Aisle Containment System™ is designed to provide a complete solution for data center projects, optimizing quality and efficiency. This flexible solution is available for Hot and Cold Aisle containment with integrated elements to support cable tray, wire basket, lighting, and busbar systems.
- Alcatraz AI, Booth #642: Alcatraz AI will demonstrate how organizations can transform their access control system using a person’s face as their credential. Alcatraz AI will showcase how it leverages AI and analytics to deliver multi-factor authentication at the speed of a single factor and reduces the administrative burden without replacing infrastructure.
- American Polywater, Booth #667: Polywater announces its investment to substantially increase manufacturing capacity through expansion of its production facility and automation of key product lines. Expansion upgrades to be completed by Summer 2023. Thus, enabling Polywater to continue its commitment to high-quality US-made products and to better serve our customers in the infrastructure industries.
- DroneShield, Booth #761: DroneShield will be at Data Center World to consult with physical security and operations professionals about how to mitigate the growing threats from drone incursions. Built on its artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, DroneShield detects all commercial and custom-built drones to help protect data centers.
- Element Critical, Booth #931: Element Critical, an award-winning colocation and interconnection vendor, is among the nation’s fastest-growing data center providers. With liquid immersion and other advanced cooling technologies, Element Critical leads Texas in building customizable high-performance computing (HPC) environments, flexible solution deployments and educating engineering students on next-generation cooling technologies.
- Iron Mountain, Booth #918: Iron Mountain’s Asset Lifecycle Management, a sponsor of DCW 2023, offers solutions optimized for IT hardware managers. These include Data Center Asset Management Solutions and Workplace IT Asset Management Solutions — tailored portfolios that encompass complete asset lifecycle management, ensuring seamless integration of asset storage, deployment, disposition, recycling and remarketing processes.
- Legrand, Booth #819: Legrand’s Server Technology PRO4X and Raritan PX4 new, intelligent rack PDUs improve capacity planning, workload optimization, environmental monitoring, physical and digital access control, and uptime initiatives. They offer visibility, reporting, and alerting for power metrics and events at the cabinet and device levels and the flexibility to anticipate future needs.
- Modius Inc., Booth #1028: Modius® Inc, a leading provider of datacenter infrastructure management (DCIM) solutions, announces the general availability of V6.1.6 of their OpenData® API/Client Portal Manager. This API provides Colocation and Enterprise customers with visibility on shared infrastructure that handles power distribution, environmental management and more without exposing DCIM solutions or cross-client data to outside vulnerabilities.
- Park Place Technologies, Booth #546: Park Place Technologies is a global data center and networking optimization firm. We help clients optimize data center budgets, productivity, performance, and sustainability. From procurement to decommissioning, our comprehensive portfolio of services and products helps IT teams optimize IT lifecycle. Featured on the Inc. 5000 for 11 consecutive years.
- Paessler – The Monitoring Experts, Booth #461: Paessler announces a new product to support in the IT/OT convergence for datacenter administration. The Paessler OPC UA Server allows for Data Center managing teams to have information of the physical conditions and security of the facilities, alongside with IT Operations in a single pane of glass.
- SCHURTER Inc, Booth #836: SCHURTER Inc will showcase components for data centers in booth #836, including AC power connectors built to IEC 60320-1 standard, 400 VDC couplers, and Series 4750 IEC C13 outlet strips. SCHURTER’s range of NEMA 5-15R receptacles, EMC filters, circuit protection, pushbutton switches, and HMI products will also be on display.
- TTK, Booth #632: TTK is the world’s leading manufacturer of Liquid Leak Detection Systems for over 30 years. TTK manufactures water, acid & hydrocarbon leak detection systems specifically designed to identify and locate all liquid leaks in the largest variety of environments including data centers. TTK offers 10-year warranty on all products.
- Transhield, Inc., Booth #1022: Transhield, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of a broad range of protective covers for use in the defense, aerospace, marine, modular, rail and other industrial markets. Transhield products are valued worldwide for their high quality, patented corrosion reduction technology, and customized fit to help protect equipment investments.
Click here to register to attend Data Center World.
Media interested in attending Data Center World 2023, click here.
For additional information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Susan Gillespie at [email protected].
Stay connected with Data Center World on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
About Data Center World
Data Center World is the global conference for data center facilities and IT professionals. It offers premier education, abundant networking, and the broadest access to best-in-class vendors. Designed to help data center and IT infrastructure professionals with challenging issues, Data Center World presents top quality knowledge without bias towards a specific vendor product or service. CIO Dive named Data Center World one of the top technology conferences to attend in 2023. Data Center World 2023 will be held May 8-11, 2023 in Austin, Texas. Data Center World is produced by Informa Tech.
AFCOM advances data center and IT professionals by delivering comprehensive and vendor-neutral education and peer-to-peer networking to its members around the world. Through forward-looking research, AFCOM supports thousands of IT, operations, facilities, builders/designers and vendors working in the data center and IT infrastructure industry. In serving the data center industry for more than 40 years, AFCOM has earned recognition as the market leader in educating, connecting and guiding the data center community.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.
Data Center World
E: [email protected]