Roger Lanctot to Moderate Opening Keynote at Consumer Telematics Show
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Twelve research analysts from Strategy Analytics will be on-site at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, NV from 06-10 January. The team of leading market and consumer research analysts will be conducting business meetings, briefings and media interviews.
The analyst list and their respective domain expertise include:
- Bill Ablondi (Intelligent Home)
- David Watkins (Smart Speakers and Screens, TV and Video)
- Jack Narcotta (Intelligent Home)
- Asif Anwar (Automotive)
- Edward Sanchez (Automotive)
- Greg Basich (Automotive)
- Mark Fitzgerald (Automotive)
- Roger Lanctot (Connected Mobility)
- Linda Sui (Smartphones)
- Steven Waltzer (Wearables)
- Derek Viita (Automotive/ Mobility UX)
- Paul Brown (Digital Consumer UX)
CES is the world’s leading consumer technology event and is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®.
A partial list of questions to be addressed by Strategy Analytics at the event includes:
- The Streaming Wars have begun – which new devices will consumers prefer to access this content?
- Can Google catch up to Amazon in smart speakers?
- What factors drive consumer choice in personal computing?
- What will drive the next adoption wave in Smart Home?
- Will consumer smart glasses become a viable product this year?
- Will US Carriers reintroduce subsidies for 5G phones to reduce replacement cycles for handsets?
- What are the real use cases for 5G in automotive?
- Are we now at the tipping point for mass market electrified vehicles?
- Where do Level 4 and Level 5 autonomous vehicle developments stand and how will companies invest in this area?
About Strategy Analytics
Strategy Analytics is a leader in supporting companies across their planning lifecycle through a range of syndicated and customized consumer and market research solutions. Our multi-discipline capabilities include: industry research advisory services, consumer insights, user experience design and innovation expertise, mobile consumer on-device tracking and business-to-business consulting competencies. With domain expertise in: smart devices, connected car, intelligent home, service providers, IoT, strategic components and media, Strategy Analytics can develop a solution to meet your specific planning need. www.StrategyAnalytics.com