REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- WarioWare: Get It Together! – Take on over 200 quick and quirky microgames – lightning-fast bite-sized games filled with frantic fun. When Wario’s latest harebrained business scheme goes awry, he has to use his signature style (and smell) to fix it. How? By playing a twisted collection of microgames. For the first time, you can control Wario and other characters from WarioWare, Inc. inside their own chaotic games – solo or with friends! From assembling a robot to pulling out a statue’s armpit hair, get ready for a comedic microgame mashup. WarioWare: Get It Together! will be available on Sept. 10.
- NBA 2K22 – Play now in real NBA and WNBA environments against authentic teams and players, and put the entire basketball universe in your hands. Build your own dream team in MyTEAM with today’s stars and yesterday’s legends. Live out your own pro journey in MyCAREER and experience your personal rise to the NBA. Flex your management skills as a powerful Executive in MyGM and MyLEAGUE. Anyone, anywhere can hoop in NBA 2K22. NBA 2K22 will be available on Sept. 10.
- Cruis’n Blast – The arcade hit Cruis’n Blast is speeding onto Nintendo Switch! Blast your way through nearly 30 over-the-top tracks. Grab the wheel of 23 custom rides, from licensed supercars to monster trucks and unicorns. Up to four players can race together, so pick your favorite vehicle and hit the road. Cruis’n Blast will be available on Sept. 14.
- Ultra Age – Embark on a mission to save humankind from extinction. Ultra Age is a high-speed, sword-swinging action game set in the far future that follows the story of young warrior Age. Use your blades to cut through robotic and mutant foes, explore futuristic locales and unravel a vast conspiracy concerning the fate of the planet.
- Super Mario Odyssey – On Sept. 13, 1985, the very first Super Mario Bros. game launched in Japan, sending players on a freewheeling adventure through the Mushroom Kingdom. In the decades since, Mario has seen his fair share of excitement, with quests that have taken him on wild escapades to exotic locales like Isle Delfino – and even the far reaches of space! But nothing could quite prepare Mario for the epic adventure in store for him in the Super Mario Odyssey game for the Nintendo Switch family of systems. Join Mario and Cappy as they hop aboard an amazing airship and leave the Mushroom Kingdom behind. Explore exciting destinations like nothing you’ve ever seen in a Mario game before. From the sandy dunes of the Sand Kingdom to skyscraper-packed New Donk City, you can explore astonishing new locales to your heart’s content. Super Mario Odyssey is available now in Nintendo eShop.
- A Walk in the Park With Friends Online – Enjoy the new online play update to PICO PARK when it launches later today! PICO PARK is a cooperative action puzzle game for two to eight players. The rules of the game are quite simple: Get all the keys and get to the goal and clear the level. But all 48 levels have special gimmicks designed specifically for multiplayer. As you move forward, you will need to think about new ways to cooperate with your friends.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature
- Apple Knight
- Arcade Archives USAAF MUSTANG
- Ball Physics Draw Puzzles – Available on Sept. 10
- Beat Them All – Available on Sept. 11
- BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites
- Boulder Dash Deluxe
- Casino Roulette Royal
- Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered – Available on Sept. 15
- Colors Live – Available on Sept. 14
- Dark Fantasy: Jigsaw Puzzle 2
- Dice Legacy
- Enchanted Path
- Espgaluda II
- Flynn: Son of Crimson – Available on Sept. 15
- Forty Thieves Solitaire Collection
- From Earth To Heaven
- Guts ’N Goals
- Highschool Romance
- Hindsight 20/20 – Wrath of the Raakshasa
- HIX: Puzzle Islands
- Idle Inventor – Factory Tycoon
- Knights & Guns – Available on Sept. 10
- LoveChoice – Available on Sept. 10
- Luna’s Fishing Garden
- Mindcell – Available on Sept. 15
- Momolu and Friends – Available on Sept. 10
- Mystik Belle Enchanted Edition
- Olympia Soirée
- Ooops! 2
- Smash Reversi
- SMASHING THE BATTLE GHOST SOUL
- Stranded Deep
- The Last Show of Mr. Chardish
- Tux and Fanny
- Wild Pinball Bundle – Available on Sept. 10
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.