REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit – The fast-paced racing action of the Mario Kart series is speeding into the real world. Using a Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite system, you control a physical kart and race it on custom courses you create in your own home. Square off against Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings in eight unique Grand Prix cups. Each race will show off different customizations that you can use on your own course. Bring your imagination to life as your real-world surroundings transform into the ultimate Mario Kart competition. Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit will be available on Oct. 16. (Note: The physical Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit product is required to play the game.)
- Röki – Every dark fairytale has its monster. Röki is an adventure game inspired by Scandinavian folklore, underpinned by a touching narrative, an alluring art style, ancient puzzles and atmospheric exploration. Join Tove on a fantastical journey to save her family – a journey that takes her deep into a hidden and long forgotten world of lost folklore filled with strange locations and even stranger creatures. Explore the ancient wilderness, solve its mysteries and save your family in this modern adventure game for all.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 7 – Five new incredible party games to liven up any gathering! Check out the say-anything threequel Quiplash 3, the collaborative chaos game The Devils and the Details, the drawing fighting game Champ’d Up, the on-the-spot public-speaking game Talking Points or the pop culture guessing game Blather Round. Play with your phone, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Need some course inspiration for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit? Try out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and burn rubber across Mushroom Kingdom raceways – underwater, in the sky and even up-side-down in zero-g. You can select from a massive roster of characters, karts and tracks. The Inklings from the Splatoon series appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones and Bowser Jr. Return to your Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit courses armed with an arsenal of ideas and a boost of that undeniable Mario Kart energy. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is now available in Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 9 Monkeys of Shaolin – Available Oct. 16
- Along the Edge
- Alpaca Ball: Allstars
- Arcade Archives ARABIAN
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
- Bricks Pinball
- Bright Paw – Available Oct. 16
- Brunswick Pro Billiards
- Burst Shooter
- Castle of no Escape
- Crown Trick – Available Oct. 16
- Dead Z Meat
- Dustoff Z
- Electronic Super Joy 2
- Green Hell
- HARDCORE MECHA
- HyperBrawl Tournament – Available Oct. 20
- Inside Grass: A little adventure
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
- Outpost Delta – Available Oct. 20
- Postal REDUX – Available Oct. 16
- Ring of Pain
- Road 3 Pack
- Rock ’N Racing Bundle Grand Prix & Rally – Available Oct. 16
- Seers Isle
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge – Director’s Cut
- Shoot 1UP DX
- Space Avenger: Empire of Nexx
- Space Crew
- Super Arcade Racing
- Super Dragonfly Chronicles – Available Oct. 17
- TERROR SQUID
- The Jackbox Party Pack 7
- This is the Zodiac Speaking
- Tricky Spider
- Two Parsecs From Earth – Available Oct. 16
- Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed – Available Oct. 16
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.