- Advanced PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe Performance
- High-Performance Storage for Desktop and Laptop PCs
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#KingstonIsWithYou–Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced KC3000, its next generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD for desktop and laptop PCs. KC3000 SSD offers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
By leveraging Gen4 technology, KC3000 delivers speeds up to 7,0000/7,000MB/s read/write1 of blazing-fast performance and full capacities up to 4096GB2 for optimal storage. Users can keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation by upgrading the systems storage. KC3000 is built with high-density 3D TLC NAND housed in the industry standard M.2 2280 form factor to store even more and enable users to take advantage of PCIe 4.0 speeds. With the combination of performance and endurance, KC3000 is reinforced with a low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader to effectively disperse heat and keep your drive cool during intensive workloads.
“With the rise of data-heavy applications, consumers are demanding high performance solutions and high capacities to match,” said Keith Schimmenti, SSD Business Manager, Kingston. “By utilizing next-gen PCIe 4.0 technology with KC3000, we are able to deliver fast and reliable storage to suit the needs of a wide range of consumers in the market.”
KC3000 is currently available in 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB and 4096GB2 capacities. KC3000 is backed by a limited five-year warranty4 and free technical support. For more information visit kingston.com.
KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Features and Specifications:
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe Technology: Master intensive applications with speeds up to 7,000/7,000MB/s1 read/write.
- Store more: Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities up to 4096GB2.
- Greater flexibility: Compact M.2 design fits easily into small form factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader: Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB, 4096GB
- Controller: Phison E18
NAND: 3D TLC
- 512GB – 7,000/3,900MB/s
- 1024GB – 7,000/6,000MB/s
- 2048GB – 7,000/7,000MB/s
- 4096GB – 7,000/7,000MB/s
Random 4K Read/Write1:
- 512GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1024GB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2048GB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4096GB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
- 512GB – 400TBW
- 1024GB – 800TBW
- 2048GB – 1.6PBW
- 4096GB – 3.2PBW
- 512GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- 1024GB – 5mW Idle / 0.33W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- 2048GB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- 4096GB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 512GB-1024GB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2048GB-4096GB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 512GB-1024GB – 7g
- 2048GB-4096GB – 9.7g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
1 Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
2 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
3 Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
4 Limited warranty based on 5 years or “Percentage Used” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100). See Kingston.com/wa for details.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
From big data, to laptops and PCs, to IoT-based devices like smart and wearable technology, to design-in and contract manufacturing, Kingston helps deliver the solutions used to live, work and play. The world’s largest PC makers and cloud-hosting companies depend on Kingston for their manufacturing needs, and our passion fuels the technology the world uses every day. We strive beyond our products to see the bigger picture, to meet the needs of our customers and offer solutions that make a difference. To learn more about how Kingston Is With You, visit Kingston.com.
Editor’s Note: For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact PR Team, Kingston Technology Company, Inc. 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-435-2600 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room kingston.com/company/press/
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. IronKey is a registered trademark of Kingston Digital, Inc. Kingston FURY and the Kingston FURY logo are trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Kingston Digital, Inc.