New lineup of palm-sized wall chargers packs a powerful punch
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Consumer Electronics Show attendees can expect to see new phones, tablets, laptops, and other devices that are usually attached to their hands. When it comes to recharging these devices, faster is better. The new EZQuest UltimatePower GaN Fast USB-C Wall Chargers can recharge devices at lightning speeds yet are compact in size.
The UltimatePower Chargers feature the latest Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology. The GaN technology chip allows for hundreds or even thousands of transistors in a very small space, allowing the UltimatePower Chargers to be more efficient, smaller, and more powerful.
The UltimatePower GaN Fast Chargers are available in four models:
- The 30W charger ($29.99) has one USB-C port and is 70% smaller than silicon-based chargers such as the Apple 30W charger.
- The 65W charger ($59.99) has one USB-C and one USB-A port, allowing two devices to charge at once. It is almost half the size of a credit card and is nearly half of the size of the Apple 61W USB-C Charger.
- The 90W charger ($79.99) has two USB-C ports and one USB-A port, allowing three devices to charge at once. It is two-thirds the size of a credit card and almost 45% smaller than the Apple 96W USB-C Charger.
- The 120W charger ($99.99) has two USB-C ports and one USB-A port, allowing three devices to charge at once. It is smaller than a credit card, 35% smaller than the Apple 96W USB-C Charger and 50% smaller than traditional silicon-based chargers.
- The UltimatePower Chargers have industry-leading safety features including over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, and short-circuit protection. The 65W, 90W and 120W chargers come with a two-meter DuraGuard™ USB-C to USB-C Charge and Sync Cable that is reinforced with Kevlar™ core. An EU pin converter is also included.
The powerful chargers are slated to debut in Q1. For more information and to purchase visit: www.ezq.com.
About EZQuest, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EZQuest manufactures the highest-quality accessories for the PC and mobile consumer electronics markets. The company’s product line includes a variety of USB-C Hubs, Docks, Cables, Adapters, Power and Mac keyboard covers. EZQuest uses the latest technology for all of their USB Type-C products, built for durability and stylish design. For more information and to purchase EZQuest products visit: www.ezq.com
Asylum Public Relations