– Partner with Nreal to demonstrate the world 1st mix reality (MR) gameplay by smartphone
– Present in detail the four ways to play as the best portable gaming station
– New flagship will be introduced in Q1 2020, becoming the world 1st 5G gaming phone
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BlackShark2Pro–Black Shark, the cutting-edge gaming technology company, is proud to announce its presence at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 for the very first time. Being the best portable gaming station and aiming to provide the ultimate gaming experience for gamers all around the world, Black Shark unlocks the full potential of gameplay by introducing various gaming modes with its products, and collaborates with its ecosystem partners to unveil the new possibility of mobile gaming. To embrace the wave of cloud gaming, Black Shark discloses its ambition to launch the world first 5G gaming phone in Q1 2020.
Partner with Nreal to drive the wave of MR gameplay
As the gaming ecosystem grows increasingly sophisticated, Black Shark is transforming the gaming experience with new industry-leading mobile gaming solutions designed to enable gamers to experience more innovative and immersive gameplay. Partners with Nreal, developer of ready-to-wear mixed reality glasses, Black Shark is dedicated to pave the way for gamers to experience Mixed Reality (MR) gameplay.
“Following our success in last year, we continue to create Black Shark’s gaming ecosystem based on hardware, software and services, to provide the best gaming experience to global gamers. Black Shark is happy to partner with Nreal at CES 2020 as our Black Shark 2 Pro and Nreal Light mark the future of a new generation of gaming together, and we’re excited to be collaborating on to achieve more in the future”, said Yang SUN, Vice President Marketing of Black Shark Global.
This partnership is aimed to empower mobile gamers without being constrained by a handheld screen, and instead offers an immersive gaming experience with MR-unique interactions. At Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), South Hall 1, onsite Nreal’s booth (Booth No. 20930), tethered with Nreal Light, Black Shark is demonstrating the most advanced MR gaming experience with its Black Shark 2 Pro and Black Shark’s gaming accessories. Onsite the booth, CES attendees can experience a MR-games demo that can be played by connecting seamlessly Black Shark 2 Pro and Nreal Light.
Black Shark partners with Nreal to showcase a series of mobile games with three distinct interactions, including “Kingdom of Blades,” an MR slicing action game that has gamers slice through and defeat waves of enemies; “Zombie Bomber AR,” a casual FPS “shooter” that requires players to throw bombs, using smartphone as a controller, at an oncoming wave of zombies; while “Corner Fight” introduces an arcade-style side-scrolling fighter game that uses Black Shark’s dual wielded controller.
The best portable gaming station provides 4 different ways to play
Black Shark, being the best portable gaming station, elaborates in detail how gamers can enjoy the best gaming experience with Black Shark devices and its gaming accessories in four different ways, including:
- Left-side console mode – plugging in the left side version Black Shark Gamepad on the Black Shark gaming phone, gamers can easily control the movement by using the joystick. In FPS games, the gamepad also plays an important function to prevent the hand from blocking the screen, gamers can spot the enemies with wider view.
- Double-side console mode, with extensions to both sides of the phone, Black Shark’s double-side gamepads feature the joystick on the left, while touchpad and ABXY buttons on the right. On the top of both sides gamepad, a shoulder button can be played as the “L” and “R” key.
- Cooling wafer console mode, the Black Shark Cooling Case can ensure the device to maintain its high performance in demanding games or even long game. Packing a unique vented build and integrated wafer heatsink, the Black Shark Cooling Case pushes maximum gaming performance with the additional of powerful external cooling fans.
- Host mode, from any smartphone gameplay to any big screen, the Black Shark Gamepad can transform into a console pad with the Black Shark Gamepad Stand, turning the device into an at-home gaming console and play the most favorite Android games on TV at full 4K resolution with the world’s lowest latency.
To experience the Black Shark products at CES 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), South Hall 1
with Nreal’s booth (Booth No. 20930)
About Black Shark
Cutting-edge gaming technology company, Black Shark, creates gaming eco-system based on hardware, software and services, now mainly carried by smartphones. Black Shark aims to provide the unmatched and unique gaming experience and builds the best gaming world with global gamers. Black Shark is located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit the company’s global website: http://global.blackshark.com/
Email: [email protected]