Protect Your Bubble Top 10 Cities To Explore In 2013
February 21, 2013 --
(PRWEB UK) 21 February 2013
When looking to get away its easy to fall into the same routine a but the same destination year on year. But variety is the spice of life so why not venture out and explore a bit more. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance specialists, have a list of ten great places to check out on holiday for 2013.
1. Venice Italian food, historical architecture, steeped in history and of course, the canals. Enjoy a gondola ride on the famous Grand Canal while taking in the sights and sounds.
2. Washington, D.C. This capital of the U.S. is full of history, museums and plenty to see. Best of all, a number of the attraction to visit are free.
3. Recife Recife may not be as well-known as Rio De Janero, but the Carnival is fast becoming known as one of the finest in the world. Add in warm weather, beaches, seafood and Brazilian football what more could be asked for?
4. Istanbul If ever there was a city of a mixture of everything, Istanbul is it. Islam meets Christianity meets Middle East meets Europe. It is all tied together in history and food. This extremely large city not only offers the best of history in the form of Ottoman mosques but theres also plenty of hip restaurants, bars and clubs.
5. Galway Closer to home, this Ireland costal city has a rustic, classic charm for a short holiday visit. Prime in the Galway calendar is the Oyster and Seafood Festival in late September bringing a buzzing festival culture to the city enjoyed by all.
6. Riga Know as the gem of the Baltics, his Latvian city has old world architecture and a populace that is friendly. The world renown Dome Cathedral is well worth a visit
7. Barcelona Another short visit that mixes history, cuisine, wine, architecture and football. Barcelona is great for shopping with lots of well known fashion stores but also side streets full of traditional shops. But do beware of pick pockets unfortunately a well known issue here.
8. Laguna Beach If you ever want to seek the Pacific Ocean, this U.S. city is hard to beat for the views. The high cliffs of the California coast make for some excellent views.
9. Negril Second only to the capital of Kingston, this Jamaican city has beaches, cuisine and of course, the famous reggae music. Lie on the golden sands listening to the gentle soothing sound of the steel drums whilst sipping coconut cocktails its the stuff dreams are made of.
10. Athens (Georgia) More famous for the flagship University of Georgia, this city has an excellent music scene and a blend of Southern charm and artistic culture.
Taking holiday, particularly overseas, is always fun. Losing baggage, injuries or missing flights is never fun. Protect yourself and your goods with travel insurance from Protect Your Bubble. Visit Protect your bubble to find out exact what is cover and get a free quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect your bubble is the UKs largest gadget insurer that also offers a wide range of insurance products include Travel Insurance, Car Hire insurance, Bicycle insurance, Smartphone insurance and Home insurance; all at great value prices.
Travel Insurance - uk.protectyourbubble.com/travel-insurance/
Car Hire Insurance - uk.protectyourbubble.com/carhire-insurance/
Airport Parking - uk.protectyourbubble.com/airport-parking/
Find Us On:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10451257.htm.