Embedded IoT Company to Elevate Gaming Intelligence with Innovative Solutions
IRVINE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Advantech, a global leader in embedded computing products for the gaming industry, is exhibiting the next generation of gaming hardware at the 2019 G2E Expo, from Oct. 14-17 in Las Vegas. At the fore, will be new LCD monitors, high-performance graphic cards and revolutionary new gaming platforms to help elevate gaming intelligence around the world.
“We’re thrilled to be attending G2E for the fifteenth year in a row, and to showcase Advantech’s extensive knowledge, expertise and innovations in the gaming industry,” said Craig Stapleton, product director at Advantech. “Advantech is proud to boast the largest portfolio in the gaming industry. Our experts understand both the constraints and regulatory requirements of the industry, and have the breadth of quality products to ensure the right components are chosen for a long product lifecycle.”
On display at Booth #3849:
- DPX-S450 – the latest motherboard for the gaming industry that supplies customers with field-proven reliability and peace of mind about future scalability and upgradeability concerns.
- DPX-M270 – a new series of products, the M-Series are extremely high-performing and scalable platforms for those gaming customers requiring a separate gaming IO/security solution on a module.
- Eye-Popping LCD Monitors – new monitors, with screen sizes from 7” to 55”, that offer high-visibility, touch screen, sunlight view ability, ruggedization and curve monitors in both ‘C’ and ‘J’ shapes.
- High-Performance Graphic Cards – using the latest AMD and Nvidia GPUs, Advantech’s graphics feature 4GB or 8GB of onboard memory, which allows customers to experience 3D performance with the extended availability needed for gaming.
- SQFlash Range Storage – includes power-fail detection and protection, as well as flush manager and voltage stabilization.
G2E is the largest gathering of global, commercial and tribal gaming professionals in North America. To register and connect with the Advantech team, visit: http://bit.ly/2oaC6I2.
ABOUT ADVANTECH: Founded in 1983, Advantech is a world-leader in providing trusted, innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. With a portfolio of over 1,000 products and a network of more than 8,000 talented people working in 92 major cities worldwide, the Industry 4.0 accelerator offers a comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio, customer-centric design services and global logistics support. Renowned for developing and manufacturing high-quality, high-performance hardware and software computing components as well as complete platforms for more than 30 years, the billion-dollar company collaborates closely with select partners across a diverse range of market sectors to provide edge-to-cloud solutions for a wide array of applications—driving smart cities, smart factories and the advancement of industrial and commercial IoT—while achieving the collective corporate vision of enabling an intelligent planet. Advantech is a subsidiary of Advantech Co., Ltd. (TAIDEX: 2395). For more information, visit www.Advantech.com. Find Advantech on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Editor’s Note: For interviews with an Advantech representative before, during or after the event, please contact [email protected].
Leslie Licano, Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc.
949.733.8679, [email protected]